International Sales Director
Location: Ontario – GTA (Home office)
Reports to: CEO
Purpose of the role: To accelerate sales in Ontario and Northeast U.S. and to support sales through a partner network.
LUMED (www.lumed.ca) is a dynamic and young organization that has attracted talent in key domains like infection prevention, pharmacy, artificial intelligence and software development. LUMED is looking to expand its pool of top talent by adding a highly qualified International Sales Director to the organization.
LUMED reunites specialists in computer engineering and health sciences. Our mission is to improve health by optimizing healthcare. We provide cutting edge software solutions to assist healthcare workers and researchers.
Our main product, APSS, has strong proven efficiency in Canada with significant savings (18.5%) in antimicrobials spending. The product stands out by offering the largest variety of the most advanced algorithms in the industry.
LUMED is expanding its business in Canada and the United-States. We are currently recruiting for an International Sales Director to help us plan and execute our expansion in Ontario, Canada and the United-States.
We are looking for someone who will:
· Develop and execute a comprehensive sales plan that will satisfy the companies’ aggressive growth targets in the assigned territory
· Nurture the existing customer base in order to maximize the in-account revenues by promoting the full portfolio of products
· Cultivate relationships with KOLs; build lasting relationships with priority doctors and pharmacists
· Represent the company at trade shows and meetings with potential distributors
· Develop and maximize the distribution network, and consolidating long-term relations
· Gather marketing intelligence on the market’s activities, including competition, with the marketing team
· Be able to travel up to 80% of the time
We are looking for someone who has:
· At least 10 years of sales experience in the US or Canadian healthcare market (hospital pharmacy / infectious disease)
· Recognition in the field as top talent
· Has proven sales success and business growth success in the US or Canadian healthcare market
· Has the ambition to develop and manage a talent pool of sales reps
· Strong ability to communicate the necessary technical, scientific, and product information to customers
· Proven capability in delivering aggressive targets in a competitive landscape
· Strong face to face presentation skills
· A continuous desire to win and to raise the barrier
· Bachelor’s Degree in administration required
· Proficient with CRM tools and Microsoft Office
· Excellent written English skills (Bilingual a plus)
LUMED offers a competitive package. In this role, a component of the total compensation will be commission based.
Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org